At HFB we offer birthday parties your child will never forget! Tired of the impersonal “Jump-in-the Castle” parties with 25 of your “closest friends?” HFB has a better way! With many themes to choose from each party includes time to design a chef’s hat, storytelling with a humor expert, and a one-of-a-kind group cooking activity. Our magic oven bakes the unique confections lickity-split so there’s more time for decorating the treats, a silly game, singing and devouring birthday cake!
With themes like: Pinkalicious, Chef for a Day, Tea Party, Perfecto Pizza, The Castle is Open, Pajama Party, Pirates, Cupcake Wars and more you’re sure to find one your child loves! Bring your cake and we do the rest! Located in Hopkinton our parties guarantee memories, not madness! Best suited for children turning 3 years old & up to about 9 years!
Arranging a Party is as Easy as A-B-C:
- Ask about our themes
- Ask about a specific date
- Address your adorable invitations (personally created for your child by HFB)
- Anxiously await the day
- Book the date
- Bring your cake & h20 bottles
- Bring kids (prices are based on 12 kids, each add’l child is $20, if you want 20+ please call us)
- Be sure we know if someone has a food allergy
- Call with your final count
- Come 15 min. early to greet your pals!
- Cost= $295 for 12 children (addl. children are $20 each)
Party times: (other times are available – just ask) parties typically last 1 1/2+ hrs.
- Monday – Thursday please call for availability
- Fridays: mornings or 3:30-5:00 (pre-dinner) or
- 6:00-7:30 (post-dinner)
- Saturdays: 10-11:30 or 12:30-2:00 or 4-5:30 (or more)
- Sundays: by appt. only
I’ve been to and held many birthday parties and I have to say that my daughter’s HFB Party was by far the best one yet! My friend was thrilled with the fact that her child could bake, decorate and participate in all the cooking despite her peanut allergy. The kids were mesmerized by Mary, she kept them so nicely engaged and happy! Even my son who is so “anti-girly” and “anti-cooking” loved every second! The cupcakes they decorated were adorable, over the top, and delicious!
Birthday Party Themes at Hooray for Books
- Pinkalicious* – This party for girls is all about pink from beginning to end! Boys will be green with envy (but they are welcome to attend.)
- Chef for a Day* – We’ll be whipping up some donuts to decorate & devour!
- Tea Party/Fancy Nancy - Get ready for a fancy affair with some tea & treats in style. (This party has a small addl. fee per child due to the adorable take-home item we cook in.)
- Perfecto Pizza* – We’ll roll up our sleeves & roll out the dough to make mini pies + dessert pizzas!
- Farm Frenzy – This party is for the child who LOVES animals!
- Excavation Station – We’ll be going on a hunt for dinosaur remains before we cook up a prehistoric treasure.
- The Castle is Open – Come dressed as the prince, princess, or fairies for some royal fun.
- Pajama Party* – Whether or not it’s your bedtime, wear your PJ’s & come join us for some night-time goodies.
- Pirates* – Arrrggghh – somebody has stolen me treasure! We’ll go on a scavenger hunt & dig up some grub!
- CupCake Wars or Cupcake Boss - older chefs divide into 2 teams, head into separate kitchens and whip up delectable cupcakes. Prizes for taste and presentation are awarded to all! This party is best suited for ages 7 and up.
- Seasonal Themed Parties – For birthdays close to fun holidays think gingerbread, Valentine’s Day & more!
* our most popular themes
All Parties Include
- 1 ½+ hrs. of fun
- We create a printable PDF Invitation* for you to print and mail from home.
- Paper goods in our signature blue and green colors
- Chef hats for all
- A head adult chef to lead the party+ assistant
- Story reading
- Birthday party game
- Each child takes home a recipe card + the special item he/she cooked in a cute bakery box
- Clean-up (to help preserve our kitchen classrooms, we try to plan parties away from meal times sparing us more mess and you more cost!
*for $15 we are glad to print your invitations and mail them to you!
- Goody bags (products coming soon)
- The cake or cupcakes to enjoy at party
- Paper goods only if you don’t want our signature green/blue
- water bottles/ice cream cups for guests
Now selling a limited supply of very unique goody bags to fit some HFB themes. Say goodbye to useless trinkets and say hello to goody bags filled with USEFUL, yet fun stuff! Please email email@example.com about our offerings + pricing!
Our birthday parties can be held at a location of your choice, but we do not currently have a location to offer (due to a fire at our facility).